Systementwicklung Dipl.-Inf. Manfred Austen GmbH
SYSTEMA provides since 20 years software solutions, processes, and services to the high technology industry that are cost-effective, improve productivity and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
SYSTEMA provides comprehensive engineering and consulting services in End-To-End Automation, Manufacturing IT and Enterprise Integration Solutions.
Specific priority is given to a new approach for Fab-wide Real-Time Information Processing, migrating integrated production and data systems toward transversal Information and Control systems.
SYSTEMA has a built a strong reputation as a trusted advisor to our clients, having established long-term collaborative partnerships where we provide valuable knowledge and deep expertise supporting clients to advance their competitive advantage through enterprise-level manufacturing software solutions:
- Analyze, synthesize, and document business requirements and opportunities
- Harmonize business processes through skillful application architecture and design
- Audit “best of breed” standard software products and technologies
- Design and implement platform-independent flexible, efficient, cost-effective solutions
- Support the introduction, training, rollout, maintenance, upgrade and migration processes
SYSTEMA’s methods and Know-how are developed and implemented throughout different industries worldwide.
SYSTEMA participate to WP2 and WP4 by researching on new Real-Time Fab / Production Information and Control systems and methods, including:
- Analysis of requirements for Real-Time Fab Analysis and Optimization
- Including mathematically grounded model in order to design and proof mathematically optimized method(s)
- Specific focus on new Real-Time production forecasting methodologies (including production simulation capabilities),
- Including capabilities to create Ad-hoc new chains of value (see “Industrie 4.0” specifications)
- Analysis of corresponding data sources with regard to create transversal information throughout multiple application domains out of atomic data in Real-Time
- Including different levels of granularity, such as: technical / operational / strategic level
Expert and specialist in Manufacturing IT technologies, MES, Automation and BI solutions. Research and experimental development of powerful MES and BI based Real-Time Information and Control solutions, methods and tools
- for intelligent, dynamic, adaptive and high performing monitoring, analyzing, assessing and optimizing of production processes and manufacturing lines
- based on large data volumes and overall consideration of cost-benefit functions
aiming at faster and more reliable "product and production behavior learning
- in Real-Time (inspired by “Industrie 4.0” and “Internet of Things”)