Infineon Technologies AG
Infineon Technologies AG is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener.
Infineon Technologies AG is a world leader in semiconductors. Infineon offers products and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility, and security. In the 2014 fiscal year (ending September 30), the company reported sales of Euro 4.3 billion with about 29,800 employees worldwide. In January 2015, Infineon acquired US-based International Rectifier Corporation, a leading provider of power management technology, with revenues of USD 1.1 billion (fiscal year 2014 ending June 29) and approximately 4,200 employees.
The company´s product range includes power semiconductors, discrete semiconductors, silicon sensors and optoelectronic semiconductors as well as microcontrollers and Multi-Cores.
Infineon is the No. 2 chip supplier to the automotive industry and in security applications.
The contribution of Infineon Technologies AG is an integrated part of SEMI40, and covers topics and tasks developed and executed at the companies sites in Munich, Warstein and Regensburg.
The key tasks of Infineon Technolgies AG in SemI40 include:
- Autonomous intelligent and adaptive decision making system for the fabrication process/wafer lot flows
- Highly automated test planning for single die, single wafer and wafer lots
- Predictive maintenance based on tool conditions and process results
- Virtualization of fabrication traffic management and congestion avoidance
- Simulation of fabrication scenarios prior to execution in cluster environments