Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH is a fully-owned subsidiary company of Infineon Technologies Austria AG located in Klagenfurt / Austria.
Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH is a global Center of competence delivering and developing IT services and solutions for approximately 35.000 IFX employees at more than 80 IFX sites on three continents (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America). Currently Infineon Technologies IT-Services GmbH employees 250 permanent staff and approximately 50 contractors from 17 different nations.
IFKL has developed knowledge in the area of production automation in the context of Industry 4.0.
The Application Owners for some relevant FI (Factory Integration) – Systems are located in IFKL, they are responsible for the whole SW lifecycle (incl. Operation)
- Support IFX requirements engineering
- Implementation of new features in the existing FI – landscape
- Integration of possible new SW products / Interface definition
Integrate new solutions and enhance the existing Infineon FI (Factory Integration) – landscape to support Infineon activities:
- Innovation and progress in Cyber Physical Production Systems, Agile Facility, Machine learning and automated decision making, Virtualization / Digitalization
- Industrial demonstration in production environment for I4.0
IFKL has developed knowledge in the area of production automation in the context of Industrie4.0.
IFKL will implement the identified requirements to support IFAT as “use cases Fab for pilots”